Re: [Amps] Svetlana 4CX800

To: AMP reflector ADD MESSAGE <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Svetlana 4CX800
From: Kees - pa7two <pa7two@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 15:44:35 +0000
Gents,

I have some available, 115 Euro a NOS GU74B tube, so 230 for a pair of same
prod year/month/batch. Shipment around 24 Euro, depending on country via
secured delivery.

If you need more info, email me off-line.  Email address on QRZ.com is OK.

Vy 73, de Kees.

Member of an all HAM family.

AmateurRadio : PA7TWO - M5TWO Locator: JO22jp.