[Amps] 9mm Allen

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] 9mm Allen
From: "Richard Schmuke" <rdj@wildblue.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 16:09:49 -0600
Several places carry a 9mm 3/8 drive socket, Sears , S/K , mine is a
Snap-on, part #FAM9E. You can try your local auto parts store also.

Rich ,KDØZZ ,
 from the middle of Missouri , out in the sticks with the hicks and the
ticks.

I have a serious need for a #9 Allen wrench or the English size just larger
than 5/16"...

I need to drain the Hub City brand worm gear box which is on the crank up
mechanism of my US Tower 70 ft.

As u may guess, a #10 is too big and I can not find a wrench smaller but
larger than a #8.

If you can get same for me, please mail to me at below and I will send you
money to pay back immediately.

A six or eight inch long wrench would be good, but I will take anything.  If
u send in a bubble envelop, likely ok, and mark outside "used parts."

Help!    HUGE THANKS,  73

Charles Harpole

P. O. Box 1, Nakhon Chaisi

Nakhon Pathom  73120