Re: [Amps] Plate relay for NCL-2000

To: uoba <uoba@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Plate relay for NCL-2000
From: Roger <sub1@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 17:41:43 -0500

uoba wrote:
> Anyone know of a good replacement for the HV Plate relay in the NCL-2000?
> I'm hoping to find sort of a direct replacement ala 12 vac relay coil.

The only thing I can think of outside of asking here and possibly a
users group would be Mouser's catalog.
There are bound to be relays that are close or it's possible the
originals are still in production.  I think most of these are likely to
be off-the-shelf items, or were. If you can get the original make and
model, or identifying marks off the original it might help.

73 and good luck,

Roger (K8RI)