Re: [Amps] Source for large purchase of toroids?

To: AMPS <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Source for large purchase of toroids?
From: Jim Barber <audioguy@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 11:34:38 -0800
Good point.

Since we're on the topic, I've seen references to Fair-Rite #31 toriod
cores in various places, but haven't been able to find any in their
catalog. Do they actually exist in the wild? Beads abound, but it would
be nice to be able to build high-impedance chokes in less than several
straight feet of cable.

Thanks,
Jim, N7CXI