Re: [Amps] I dont accept answers to why did Heath die?

To: dezrat1242@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] I dont accept answers to why did Heath die?
From: Roger <sub1@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 00:43:53 -0500

Bill, W6WRT wrote:
> [...]
They used to tell the story of a guy who did a beautiful job of
construction on a kit. It was a work of art, but it didn't work.  As I
understand it had a lot of techs scratching their heads. Then some one
noticed those beautiful solder joints didn't look quite right.  He had
never stripped ANY of the wires. You'd think it would have been evident,
but it is possible to make the job look good unless you look really
close <:-))

Today, service is questionable even with brand name construction.

73

Roger (K8RI)