[Amps] 144MHz Linear

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] 144MHz Linear
From: "Adrian Rees" <rees.a@btconnect.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 12:32:06 -0000
Hello all

*****Please reply off list*****

I have a stock of parts, suffcient to build a 1Kw 144MHz linear amplifier. The
chassis, case and power supply have already been build, leaving just the
component assembly on the RF deck to be completed. Included is a pair of brand
new, sealed 4CX250B's and  about 10 other 4CX250B's, lots of sockets, spare
parts, transformers etc etc.The chassis (RF Deck)  is made from Copper Plate.
PSU is capable of 2.1Kv or 2.8Kv at 1Amp. Also included is a metal case with
panel.

I also have full assembly instructions to build the RF Deck and test the
linear. PSU instructions & design docs also included. Just supply time & solder.

If anyone is interested, please email me off list.

Location: Wales, UK

Best Regards

Adrian MW1LCR

*****Please reply off list*****