Re: [Amps] 144MHz Linear

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 144MHz Linear
From: "Evert Bakker \(PA2KW\)" <evert@pa2kw.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 21:55:20 +0100
I'm running a pair of 4CX250B at 1.3 kW. Living in a crowded area, No
complaints whatsoever (except the strength which was the purpose of the
exercise).
Running WSJT @ 800 W. This amp is in service for more the 15 years and never
replaced the tubes.

A good design (YU1AW) and HIGH voltage on the anode off you go......

73's, Evert PA2KW