[Amps] FOR SALE 6M 8877 AMP/HVPS

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] FOR SALE 6M 8877 AMP/HVPS
From: "Dennis Griffin" <w4dg@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 17:23:37 -0500
Hello All:

I have a 2KW+ 6m RF Amplifier using an EIMAC 3CX1500A7/8877 tube & chimney
operating in Class AB2GG. Panel meters for Ig & Ip.

The 3500v HVPS has a safety interlock 3 min. 8877 cathode warm-up time delay
circuit, Harbach step-start, K2AW 14KV@1A diode blocks, 32uf.@4.5KV filter
capacitor, 100K@225W bleeder. Panel meter for Ep.

Both the RF Deck and HVPS chassis are mounted on 19" wide X 14" H standard
"Black" rack panels.

The RF deck is completely "RF shielded" with perforated aluminum.

A 28vdc DPDT DOW-KEY coaxial in/out bypass antenna relay is included, which
is unusually expensive.

ARRL Handbook Schematics were used to build the amplifier and are included.

Less than 1 hr. total air time.  (Tested 2KW+ out into dummy using a 3898
pecker)!  Will loaf at 1.5Kw out!

Connect exciter and antenna and it's plug & play ready!

REAL HEAVY-DUTY & BUILT TO LAST! $1,800 + shipping/packing costs, from zip
34667.

Weight is approx. 75#.

NOTE: If a local pickup, in Tampa Bay, Fl. Area is possible, I will include
a 60"H enclosed locking rack, on H/D casters, with internal 8 air intake
fans - FREE!

Many photos available to serious buyer!

I also have a HB heavy-duty 6 element 20' boom yagi available, for $200 +
S/P/H.

Health issues forces immediate sale of these items.

Email, SKYPE:W4DG.Dennis Griffin or use the twisted pair at: 727/863-0102
(10 to 10 daily only please)!

73, Dennis - W4DG