Re: [Amps] Fleamarkets and more

Subject: Re: [Amps] Fleamarkets and more
From: Ian Hill - K8MM <ihk8mm@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 20:40:17 -0500
This is what my local club is like as well. Anytime a couple of the HF
op's give a presentation or talk about anything other than a repeater or
public service, we get the deer in the head light look from them. A "2
meter repeater support club" describes it perfectly. We used to put on a
pretty decent 3A field day about 15 years ago, now they don't even have
a field day operation. Its really just a bunch of SOTB's now.

Ian - K8MM