[Amps] Ameritron GOP-100 & EBS-1

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Ameritron GOP-100 & EBS-1
From: "Randall, Randy" <Randy.Randall@healthall.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 19:40:07 -0500
Hi all,

I was looking at adding these to my old 3-500Z amplifier or my 811H. Has anyone
here looked at or better yet used them in their amplifier?  Opinions?

Thank you,
Randy AB9GO

Ameritron GOP-100 Grid Overload Protection board:
http://www.ameritron.com/Product.php?productid=GOP-100

Ameritron EBS-1 Electronic Bias:
http://www.ameritron.com/Product.php?productid=EBS-1H

privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
message.