Re: [Amps] Silk screen alternatives

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Silk screen alternatives
From: "Andy GD0TEP" <andy@gd0tep.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 00:38:35 -0000
Hi to the group...

I waited until now to reply to this one as I've just received my decals for
my front panel from these guys: http://customvinyldecals.com/

I sent them what I wanted, font type, size, colour etc, and they've sent me
a full sheet with everything I asked for. Decals were very easy to apply,
and (in my opinion) finish off the amplifier.

73,
Andy
http://gd0tep.com