[Amps] Command VHF-1200 Plate I and V Meter Readout

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Command VHF-1200 Plate I and V Meter Readout
From: Joe Giacobello <k2xx@swva.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 2010 14:36:51 -0500
There is no plate current indication and the plate voltage readout is
low on my VHF-1200.  Power output is normal.  I presume the meter
resistors have gone west and/or changed value.  A reviewer on Eham
indicated that access to those resistors is major surgery.  I haven't
wrestled the amp onto my bench yet, but I'd like to have some hint as to
what I'm in store for before opening it up.

If anyone has done this repair, I'd appreciate any tips based on your
experiences.

TNX es 73,

Joe
K2XX