Re: [Amps] winding xformer

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] winding xformer
From: Manfred Mornhinweg <manfred@ludens.cl>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2010 18:24:04 +0000
Hi Morrie,

I just sent you an Excel spreadsheet I use for designing my
transformers, by direct e-mail. The purpose of this short message here
is just to let you know about it, should my direct message be rejected
due to the Excel attachment (some servers do that!)

If anybody else wants that Excel sheet, just let me know.

It doesn't cost several thousand dollars. For hams it's free, and you
get just a bit more than what you pay for! ;-)

This spreadsheet won't optimize a transformer design by itself. Instead
it's a tool that allows a person to do that quickly, as long as he knows
what he's doing.

Manfred.