Re: [Amps] GS-35B Input

To: amps fourm <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] GS-35B Input
From: MIKE DURKIN <patriot121@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 21:48:53 -0800
I was thinking of using one of those bi-ocular transformers that's found in
many solid state transceivers .... but changed to 1:1 and basically an C L to
ground and the other half of the 1:1 would be L C Into the GS-35B .... guess
ill just try it with a dummy load and my MFJ259b ..... at least ill know the
frequency range of the 1:1

Mike
KC7NOA