Re: [Amps] GS-35B Input

To: <garyschafer@comcast.net>, 'MIKE DURKIN' <patriot121@msn.com>, 'amps fourm' <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] GS-35B Input
From: Dave White <mausoptik@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 08:55:49 +0000
I'd echo this advice.  I used a broadband input modeled on the one in the Henry
8K for my 3CX3000 amp.  The transceiver matched it ok, but thing worked much
better and were far more linear when I went back to Plan A and built a series
of pi networks. They're only a Q of 1 to 2 but they do the trick
Dave G0OIL