[Amps] Transformer winding

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Transformer winding
From: Manfred Mornhinweg <manfred@ludens.cl>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 22:52:58 +0000
Hello all,

since so many list members have asked for my transformer design
spreadsheet, and I keep getting request for it, I thought there is
enough interest to invest a bit more work in this. So I have just
finished writing a quite extensive web page, illustrated with lots of
photos, about practical transformer winding. That page includes the
spreadsheet, and detailed instructions on how to use it. The page still
doesn't cover every detail there is in transformers, but maybe it might
tempt some of you to actually start winding!

The page is here:

http://ludens.cl/Electron/trafos/trafos.html

Manfred.