Re: [Amps] Transformer winding

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Transformer winding
From: K1SG@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 22:12:28 EST
Manfred, your transformer winding page is a delight, loaded with good
information.
Thanks for the excellent information and practical suggestions!
One question...I see your name in your postings, but never your callsign.
What is it?

Steve  Gilbert
K1SG
K1SG@AOL.com
508-435-9133
FN42fe

In a message dated 2/22/2010 7:42:44 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,