[Amps] Outrageous Prices on Ebay

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Outrageous Prices on Ebay
From: Lee Buller <k0wa@swbell.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 19:24:45 -0800 (PST)
Maybe I am not realistic here....but I have been following some bids on EPay.
An HA-14 amp and power supply went for $516.  I find that to be outrageous and
high.  I know they are rare, but you could buy a 30L1 for few bucks more.

I am of the opinion that prices on EPay are out of sight.

Lee - K0WA

 Ham Radio Operators:  Kansas QSO Party is August 28-29, 2010.  See
www.ksqsoparty.org for details

In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If you don't
have any Common Sense - get some Common Sense and use it.  If you can't find
any Common Sense, ask for help from somebody who has some Common Sense.  Is
Common Sense divine?

Common Sense is the image of the Creator expressing revealed truth in my mind.
-  J. Wolf