Re: [Amps] Solenoid polarity on DC reed relays

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Solenoid polarity on DC reed relays
From: "Paul Christensen" <w9ac@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 14:39:47 -0500
I use a Viz triple-output bench supply for this kind of testing and I'm always
crossing leads by mistake when bread-boarding something.  The supply has an
adjustable, electronically-switched current trip point so no matter how abusive
I am, the supply silently trips.  I just press the reset button until the next
fault occurs.

Paul, W9AC