[Amps] 1000MP and MLA-2500

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] 1000MP and MLA-2500
From: "Tom Martin" <tmartin@chartermi.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 16:35:31 -0600
I haven't used the MLA-2500 in four years and, due to my advancing years,
forgot how to use the FRB -757 Relay box. I took the box out of storage and I
am a bit confused how the phono plugs attach to the MP.  I don't think that I
ever attached the Red 13.5v plug to any DC power source.  I think that I
plugged it into either the TX Grnd, or PTT Phono jacks.  The Blue phono was
also plugged into one of the two mentioned.  I'm confused! And, I'm only 66!
HI!

Any help would be appreciated.

73,

Tom W8JWN