[Amps] UNBUILT SB 220 SOLD...I CANNOT TELL A LIE!

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] UNBUILT SB 220 SOLD...I CANNOT TELL A LIE!
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 16:54:41 -0400
Fools and their money are soon parted should be the mantra for all obsessed
collectors. Who in their right mind would pay millions for a hunk of canvas
with a bunch of oil impregnated mud thrown on by a demented pervert? Or a
French or Italian vintage auto? Maybe the latter are worth it since they
didnt use Lucas
Electrics....

Carl
KM1H