[Amps] Help on GS35b PI circuit..

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Help on GS35b PI circuit..
From: "BEHIELS JEAN-PIERRE" <ON4AEF@base.be>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 13:02:36 +0200
Hi members;

Does anyone have some well none pratical experience around the PI-coils for
GS35b tubes.
I am looking for to some mechanical dimensions like coil diameter/wire
dimensions/number of turns to cover the entire band from 1.8 Mhz  to 30 MHz.
I surely not look for some theoretical calculated values but more some pratical
dimensions of realised PA-designs with GS35b tubes on it.
Pictures are also welcome and very usefull I think.
I read a lot but nobody presents real pratical dimensions for construction.
With some roller coil or part and type numbers of sutch parts witch are usefull
for this purpose,will be helpfull also.
Or any usefull adresses where to buy,are all welcome.

Regards es 73's Jean ON4AEF.

Behiels Jean-Pierre.
Molenstraat 95.
B-2070 ZWIJNDRECHT.