[Amps] Changing the subject line unnecessarily

To: 'AMPS' <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Changing the subject line unnecessarily
From: "Dr. David Kirkby" <david.kirkby@onetel.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2010 16:11:18 +0100
looking at the threads on LCR meters, I see

* LCR meter
* LCR mteter
* More LCR mters  and meaurements.
* lcr meter
* LCR meter/review

They seem pretty much related, and even copy/paste bits from the other thread.
Does anyone not know how to *reply* to a message?

Likewise, someone started a thread "Powering up after several years" but
someone
else changes it to "Powering up 3K"

It makes it hard to follow threads if people keep doing this.

If the 'reply' goes only to the original poster, and not the mailing list, then
hit "reply all" and then delete the original poster if you feel necessary. (I
generally do, as otherwise the thread gets half private and half public, which
hides useful information.)

Dave