[Amps] A 10-4 Good Buddy CB amp on e-bay...

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] A 10-4 Good Buddy CB amp on e-bay...
From: "Jim Thomson" <Jim.thom@telus.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 06:48:29 -0700
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 14:20:16 +0100
From: Dave White <mausoptik@btinternet.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] A 10-4 Good Buddy CB amp on e-bay...

How bizarre.  On the original HT transformer too.  That's going to last
well.....not :-)

Still, his amp, his choice.  If you want to buy a new Porsche and graft a
tractor engine into it then that's your choice....

Dave G0OIL

##  he added  2 x  tubes .. not 3.    The xfmr u see in the pix is  the NEW  5V
 @ 90A  fil xfmr.. not the  stock
plate xfmr.    The 5A  plate xfmr  + HV caps are external.   You guys can't
read.  It's  3 kw pep  out on 11m.

This amp has new tubes and new 90amp 5volt filameant transformer.The plate
transformer is a 5amp peter dahl,the amp is running at 3600 plate volts,the
high side of the transformer is not tapped at the moment.The rf deck has been
completely repainted and powder coated and is in great cond.The unit is in
perfect working order,buyer pays shipping.Email me with any questions or feel
free to call, 913-962-9338  913-962-9338 .Thanks and good luck.

later.......... Jim   VE7RF