Re: [Amps] A few nice ones on E-Bay

To: "'Patrick'" <tpblogeditor@gmail.com>, Sam Carpenter <sam@owenscommunication.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] A few nice ones on E-Bay
From: "Randall, Randy" <Randy.Randall@healthall.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 17:13:28 -0400
Some BlackCat amps were marketed a little differently to fool the FCC (We all
know how stupid they are right?)  Look out on the schematic page and the JB-12
using a 6L6 type (7581A) tube was sold as a receive preamp!  There was also the
JB-One SS receive preamp using a MRF-454!  Outrageous!!

Randy AB9GO