Re: [Amps] 813's.. Parasitic suppressor's

To: "James Colville" <jimw7ry@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 813's.. Parasitic suppressor's
From: "Edward Swynar" <gswynar@durham.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 12:00:46 -0400
Hi Jim,

What I meant to say was simply this: in ye olden golden daze, times were
tough & money tight---so Hams had to use their smarts & innovate / modify /
save money...

But these days, credit is so easy nobody cares to build anymore. Why apply
gray matter when there's plenty o' green to be so easily mined in them thar
hills of credit cards...?!

~73~ de Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ