Re: [Amps] Heath copyright

To: VAN K7VS <WA7FAB@cdsnet.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Heath copyright
From: Saandy Eban <alexeban@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 09:05:34 +0300
I don't think it's envy.
if a manufacturer puts on the market- especially a consumer product the
relevant documentation should be made available to the owners: Panasonic,
Canon and others make theirs available free on the 'net!
after all, it seems to me nobody is really going to try and duplicate Heath
equipment for sale! Why should I pay again for the manual of my SB104?
Alex     4Z5KS

On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 2:42 AM, VAN K7VS <WA7FAB@cdsnet.net> wrote:

> Yup, that's exactly what happened and I don't really understand why some
> individuals are so negative about an opportunistic person trying to make a
> few bucks.  I guess it's envy.  The fellow that purchased the rights has a
> website selling clean and complete copies of Heath manuals.  He does a very
> nice job and is a neat guy to boot.  Van, K7VS

Saandy