[Amps] TL-922 QSK Circuit Boards

To: Amplifier Reflector <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] TL-922 QSK Circuit Boards
From: James Colville <jimw7ry@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 16:57:25 -0700
Sorry for the delay in getting back to all of your offers!

I now have a circuit board and schematic for my QSK board for the TL-922. It
will actually work in most amplifiers that use a 120 VDC bias or relay
switching scheme. It will control both the vacuum output relay as well as
the input switching relay.

I'm planning on publishing it in QST if they'll accept the article. If your
interested in seeing the board, please let me know. I'll post some pictures
of the progress so far on my Photobucket file area. I'll send the link when
I get the pictures loaded.

A special thanks to Karin, K3UU for developing the schematic and board
layout!  It was a blessing to have her work on this.

BTW if your looking for a great schematic and board layout program, check
out:
http://www.expresspcb.com/

I'll be ordering the first run of boards this week. They will not have silk
screen or solder mask. After there is more interest, I'll get them made with
silk screen and solder mask.

73 and thanks to all of you who offered to help!

Jim W7RY