Re: [Amps] Bridging 120v loads across HV primary windings

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Bridging 120v loads across HV primary windings
From: Vic K2VCO <vic@rakefet.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2010 07:43:30 -0700
On 5/31/2010 4:32 PM, Bill, W6WRT wrote:
> [...]

I've decided to use a 4-wire circuit, including a neutral for the 120v loads.
The
connectors are expensive and most of the local hardware stores didn't have the
4-conductor
cable for the line cord, but these difficulties have been surmounted.

I have lots of areas for experimentation in my project, so I think I'll do this
part
conventionally.
--
Vic, K2VCO