Re: [Amps] 3-500Z amp producing output with no input, why?

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] 3-500Z amp producing output with no input, why?
From: Vic K2VCO <vic@rakefet.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 08:11:33 -0700
It's become an oscillator! The high swr is an indication that it is oscillating
on a
frequency removed from the resonant frequency of the antenna.

How to fix it could be complicated. You need to determine what frequency it is
oscillating
on and why. Is it a grounded-grid amplifier? Then make sure that the grid is
effectively
rounded for RF.

--
Vic, K2VCO