Re: [Amps] Dummy load, tuner, antennas, amps, coax length...

To: <sub1@rogerhalstead.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Dummy load, tuner, antennas, amps, coax length...
From: Charles Harpole <k4vud@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 05:06:35 +0000
Roger, have u thot of applying for membership in SOC  ?
Meanwhile, all I can say is hook all this stuff up with the convient lengths of
coax and forget trying for perfection.
BUT, your coax switch may leak enuf RF into your antanna analyzer to burn it
out... if it is the MFJ one I think of.
Also, have u thot of a resonant antenna?  73,

Charles Harpole
k4vud@hotmail.com