Re: [Amps] Glass tube plate color

To: "Roger" <sub1@rogerhalstead.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Glass tube plate color
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 10:42:02 -0400
I need one more 6C21 to build that Roger but Id rather put them on HF.

I did build the 100TH copper tubing version but it was plate modulated AM
only and a huge TVI generator. Shortly after that the converted NCL-2000
replaced it and was even a nice DSB AM linear using a CE 10A and HB 815 TX
converter. SSB was still in the minority on 6 at that time and CW was almost
never heard except for code practice up the band.

Carl
KM1H