Re: [Amps] Can I cool too much the tubes?

To: <k9mk@flash.net>, <k7fm@teleport.com>, <r_bakalov@yahoo.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Can I cool too much the tubes?
From: Charles Harpole <k4vud@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 17:15:55 +0000
I have not yet found a fan that cools me too much.  Vortexes, swirls, narles,
and nacent puffs still cool me.  I look like a 3-500Z, round as a tub, or a
tube, so should same apply?

Pardon me, but there are some issues where lots of deep thinking do not really
do any good.  Think extensively how silly one looks during sex to see what I
mean.  Better just to do it.

Charles Harpole k4vud@hotmail.com