Re: [Amps] Labeling panels

To: Vic K2VCO <vic@rakefet.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Labeling panels
From: George <K4GVT@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 08:37:50 -0400
  Datak dry transfer decals can give your project a very professional
look. They have all kinds of dry transfer
including lettering, numbers, scales, and bar graphs.
Once applied the lettering you need to spray a clear coat to protect the
lettering. One source is
"http://www.minute-man.com/acatalog/DATAMARK____153____Dry_Transfer_Letters_bu_Datak.html";
Check the web, there are other sources.

73,