Re: [Amps] GE 28F2023 capacitor specs?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] GE 28F2023 capacitor specs?
From: "Barrie Smith" <barrie@centric.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 11:52:31 -0700
Carl:

It just happens that I tested several of those exact same caps for ripple
current recently.  I hipoted them, as well.

I ran something over 1.5 amps AC through a few of the caps for well over an
hour with no discernable heating that I could discern.

My conclusion was that the caps are good to go.

73, Barrie, W7ALW