Re: [Amps] Holes vs. screen for chassis ventilation?

Subject: Re: [Amps] Holes vs. screen for chassis ventilation?
From: Jim Barber <audioguy@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2010 11:19:13 -0700
Thanks for the referral. Just ordered a copy from Amazon.

For the group, does anyone have a well-maintained booklist for amps and
general RF engineering? I recently dumped 30 years worth of Newark,
Allied and other catalogs, and was rewarded with all kinds of space I
didn't know I had... :-)

Thanks,
Jim N7CXI