[Amps] Wanted: Hipot tester / high voltage breakdown tester. 0-15kV.

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Wanted: Hipot tester / high voltage breakdown tester. 0-15kV.
From: LB3HC <rezycle.bin@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 19:54:55 +0200
I am looking for a hipot tester / high voltage breakdown tester. The
voltage range should be approx 0-15kV. Should have voltage and current
readout. Will use iton 230V AC, however a tester made for 110V AC is
of interest since I have a 230 VAC to 120 VAC trafo available. Should
be in working condition or fixable condition. Cosmetic appearance is
not important.

Contact me offline in case you have something to offer. (I consider
building one from a neon sign transformer and a doubler, but that is
even another project that I don't really have time for)

73
LB3HC