Re: [Amps] Clipperton L suggestion

To: "Amps" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Clipperton L suggestion
From: "Larry" <lknain@nc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 19:02:54 -0400
I did solder that small wire. I have continuity from the B+ pad on power
supply
board to the plate caps.  The small wire came wrapped on a terminal lug so
it was obvious I needed to do something with it.

I am sure I missing something simple that I did or didn't do. Just trying to
find it.
Didn't do much with the amp today as I was playing contest.

73, Larry  W6NWS