Re: [Amps] 2010 Handbook

To: <kb5gt@cableone.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 2010 Handbook
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 17:07:25 -0500
Just send money, dont bother us with questions.

Ive heard from several sources that the amp section in either year is
unexciting; using very expensive tubes such as a 3CX1200D7 and a
discontinued part (LDG amp input tuner) or two.

Dont hold your breath for anything using surplus or medical pulls such as a
3CX3000A7 or YC156 as they automatically assume they would be run at illegal
power.

Carl
KM1H