Re: [Amps] 3CX1000A7

To: "Roger \(sub1\)" <sub1@rogerhalstead.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 3CX1000A7
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 09:16:47 -0500
The type of tube has no bearing on the harmonics and almost nobody builds PP
these days unless its SS.

Im sure any well designed Pi or Pi-L and anything else that is self
contained to help suppress harmonics would meet specs. Its expensive to get
certification and maybe K1FO doesnt want to go thru that so lists as
"export" .....that doesnt mean anyone in the USA cant get one.

I havent read the rules recently so maybe with the 10M ban lifted other
specs were relaxed??

Carl
KM1H