[Amps] eb-104 bias question

To: Amps <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] eb-104 bias question
From: Dan Sawyer <dansawyer@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 13:17:03 -0800
All, I am building an eb-104. After several false starts, assembly
errors, the board is up and running at low power with two devices. The
current question is related to the bias circuit. I am using a 13.8 volt
supply and have the bias set to 6 volts. When the first device is
brought up to 200 ma the bias source drops to 5.8 volts. When the second
device is brought up the voltage drops even further. Needless to say
this would make balancing 4 devices difficult.

Is there an update to the bias circuit?

Does anyone have suggestions on how to debug the voltage regulator circuit?

Thanks, Dan