Re: [Amps] 572Bs

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 572Bs
From: "Hsu" <hsu4qro@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 01:38:21 +0800
The Chinese 572B's  manufacturer Jingguang just a second-rate tube
manufacturer in China.
     The best glass bottle   maunfacturer is BOE Groups(http://www.boe.com.cn/)
 and Sanle Groups,.( 3-500Z 's manufacturer, it produce vacuum  tube since
1935,http://www.sanle.com/index.asp)
  BOE's miniature tube  is the best  tube in China
 My father give me a 6 vacuum tubes  radio in 1995, it was made in 1960, but he
use it till 1985!only replace a 6Z4(6X4).
  It can operated until now!all tubes were made by BOE.
  But BOE close their tube product line in 1980s.
      73!Hsu