Re: [Amps] MACHLETT tubes?

To: "Alex Malyava" <alex.k2bb@gmail.com>, "Amps Group" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] MACHLETT tubes?
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 16:20:07 -0500
>From that seller they are definitely Chinese.

Machlett was an old line tube company making industrial and transmitting
tubes that was bought by Raytheon.  Apparently the name is no longer
registered so its up for grabs.

Its 99.9% certain they are made by the same factory that private labels for
RF Parts and others.....all you pay for is the name with RFP.

Carl
KM1H