Re: [Amps] AL-811 & 572's

To: "Fuqua, Bill L" <wlfuqu00@uky.edu>, <nz4o@tampabay.rr.com>, "aMPS" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] AL-811 & 572's
From: "W7MJM" <w7mjm@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 08:17:20 -0800
Thanks for the additional info, Bill. As I said, I run a trio of 572Bs in my
AL-811 at a maximum of 600 watts PEP output, mas o menos, with no reports of
distortion or splatter. Was just curious about their capabilities in the
AL-811 vs. the AL-811H.

Sounds as if you have some interesting projects on tap. Let us know how they
work out.

No plans to go to Dayton, but I may be at Oregon's Rickreal (Salem Repeater
Association) swap meet this weekend and will likely be at SEAPAC in
beautiful Seaside, Oregon the first weekend in June. Do any of you guys
attend either of  those get-togethers? I would be delighted to meet you.

73,
Martin
W7MJM