Re: [Amps] Al-82 Blowing fuses?

To: Gary Smith <wa6fgi@sbcglobal.net>, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Al-82 Blowing fuses?
From: Lee Buller <k0wa@swbell.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 08:45:20 -0800 (PST)
I have the same amp.  A couple of months ago, a thread with the similar problem
was discussed and "cussed."  It seems to center around the "step-start" relay.
Ether the contacts need to be "cleaned"...or the resistor is bad....or
something
like that.  You might want to check the archives.  You might also call
Ameritron
and they might be able to help you with parts

Lee - K0WA

 In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If you
don't
have any Common Sense - get some Common Sense and use it.  If you can't find
any
Common Sense, ask for help from somebody who has some Common Sense.  Is Common
Sense divine?

Common Sense is the image of the Creator expressing revealed truth in my mind.
-  John W. (Kansas)