[Amps] Bird meter movement and coaxial line sampler on eBay

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Bird meter movement and coaxial line sampler on eBay
From: Robert Groh <rgroh@swbell.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 09:44:36 -0800 (PST)
I've been cleaning up the ham shack again in an perpetual struggle to clean up
the clutter and simply my life and I found a Bird watt meter meter (just the
meter) and a Bird RF sensing unit (that takes standard model 43 sampling
elements).  These are now on eBay if anyone is interested.

Bird meter    Ebay Item# 160553608180
Bird coaxial RF sensing section   Ebay Item# 160553609333

73
Bob Groh, WA2CKY