Re: [Amps] Dentron amplifier problems

To: amps@contesting.com, Jim W7RY <w7ry@inbox.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Dentron amplifier problems
From: Tim Kass <k8wbl@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 13:22:07 -0700 (PDT)
The Dentron 160-10L model came stock with 811A tubes and Dentron later came out
with the 160-10M model for the 572B tubes.  The manual states it supposed to
have something between 1700 - 2000 VDC ... I am getting only around 900 VDC ..
diodes replaced, caps checked OK .. worrying now that somehow perhaps some of
turns in the transformer might be bad...but not sure about that Jim..

73, Tim K8WBL