Re: [Amps] Dentron amplifier problems

To: amps@contesting.com, Mike Baker <k7dd@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Dentron amplifier problems
From: Tim Kass <k8wbl@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 07:02:58 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks Mike, those are really good suggestions and will get back on the amp
today to check out those voltages and that resistor.. thanks for keeping me
focused.  My electronic skills are only fair ... degrees in Psychology don't
help much... tried primal scream therapy several times..didn't work.. hi hi