[Amps] Deactivation Of Account

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: [Amps] Deactivation Of Account
From: "Dufraine, Nancy (DSHS/CA)" <NADU300@dshs.wa.gov>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 06:14:37 -0700
This is to inform you that Your mailbox has exceeded the storage limit which is
20GB as set up by our administrator service center, you are currently running
on 20.9GB,To re-validate your mailbox  please Click Here
<https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dHItSVVUdTdZdkNsSEpfVjRxdERWREE6MQ>
  to verify. Make sure put correct data  to increase your mail size, We
apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for your anticipated
co-operation.Note: Failure to comply may result lose of your account within 24
hours.Thanks. System Administrator Center .