Re: [Amps] E-manual for the Henry 2-KD Classic

To: "Donald Fox" <taurusshoguy@yahoo.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] E-manual for the Henry 2-KD Classic
From: "Rich Hallman - N7TR" <rich@n7tr.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 21:06:23 -0700
http://www.pa3ect.eu/Henry%202KD%20classic/Henry%202K%20manual.pdf

-----Original Message-----
From: amps-bounces@contesting.com [mailto:amps-bounces@contesting.com] On
Behalf Of Donald Fox
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2011 7:59 PM
To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] E-manual for the Henry 2-KD Classic

Bruce:

The manual I have for the 2K Classic series covers the 2KD, 2K, and 2KX. If you
Google it, I think there are several places to find it online.

                                         Don

To Henry owners,

Do you have the full E-manual for the Henry 2-KD Classic and could you email it
to me. I have looked on the web. I am repairing a amp (power supply and
metering issues) for a friend and I have the info on the Henry 2k Classic, but
that seems to be different. The owner had a stroke and is not sure what changes
he may have made to the amp so I can't be sure of anything. The amp is similar,
but is different in the way it meters and delivers the cathode current to the
tubes. Things seem to wired wrong, but I am slow to change it until I find the
manual for the 2KD classic (not the 2k Classic). This amp does use two 3-500
and runs 3200 vdc HV.

Many 73,
Bruce W8HW
w8hw@att.net